This Raspberry Tiramisu is a delicious twist on the classic Italian dessert. It is made with layers of ladyfingers, raspberry jam, and a creamy mascarpone cheese mixture. The result is a light and creamy dessert that is sure to please.
– 2 cups fresh raspberries
– 1/2 cup raspberry jam
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/2 cup water
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
– 1/2 cup powdered sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
– 2 packages ladyfingers
– 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the raspberries, raspberry jam, sugar, water, lemon juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let cool.
5. In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
6. In a separate bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar, and almond extract until smooth.
7. Gently fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture.
8. Line the bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish with half of the ladyfingers.
9. Spread half of the raspberry mixture over the ladyfingers.
10. Spread half of the mascarpone mixture over the raspberry layer.
11. Sprinkle with half of the cocoa powder.
12. Repeat the layers with the remaining ladyfingers, raspberry mixture, mascarpone mixture, and cocoa powder.
13. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
14. Cut into squares and serve.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 24.3g
– Saturated Fat: 14.3g
– Cholesterol: 68mg
– Sodium: 135mg
– Carbohydrates: 44.3g
– Fiber: 3.3g
– Sugar: 33.3g
– Protein: 6.3g