This classic strawberry cobbler is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. It’s made with fresh strawberries, a buttery biscuit topping, and a hint of cinnamon. Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a truly decadent treat.
– 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
– 1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Stir until the strawberries are evenly coated.
3. Pour the strawberry mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
5. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
6. Stir in the milk until just combined.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the biscuit mixture over the top of the strawberry mixture.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the biscuit topping is golden brown.
9. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 10g
– Sodium: 200mg
– Carbohydrates: 38g
– Fiber: 2g
– Protein: 3g