Craving Chick Fil A nuggets and sauces but don’t want to leave the house? Look no further! This guide will show you how to make delicious copycat Chick Fil A nuggets and sauces at home. With just a few simple ingredients, you can recreate the classic Chick Fil A flavors in your own kitchen. Read on to learn how to make the perfect copycat Chick Fil A nuggets and sauces.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl, mix together the buttermilk.
- Dip the chicken cubes into the buttermilk, then into the flour mixture, making sure to coat each piece evenly.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken cubes and cook for 3-4 minutes, flipping once, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, honey, mustard powder, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Serve the chicken nuggets with the sauce.
Serving size: 1/4 of recipe (about 4 nuggets and 2 tablespoons of sauce)
Additional Tips and Variations
- For a spicier version, add a pinch of cayenne pepper to the flour mixture.
- For a crunchier version, add a tablespoon of cornstarch to the flour mixture.
- For a healthier version, bake the chicken nuggets in the oven at 375°F for 15-20 minutes, flipping once halfway through.