Magnolia Table Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Magnolia Table Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delicious treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth. They are soft and chewy on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside. The combination of semi-sweet chocolate chips and brown sugar gives these cookies a rich, sweet flavor. Enjoy them with a glass of cold milk or a cup of hot coffee.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving size: 1 cookie