Best Damn Grilled Chicken Legs
This recipe for Best Damn Grilled Chicken Legs is sure to be a hit at your next cookout. The marinade is simple and flavorful, and the chicken legs come out juicy and tender. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
- 2 lbs chicken legs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, oregano, basil, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Place the chicken legs in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken and seal the bag. Massage the marinade into the chicken and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place the chicken legs on the preheated grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, flipping once, until the chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve the chicken legs with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 chicken leg