Raspberry Lemon Crumble Bars
These Raspberry Lemon Crumble Bars are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. The combination of tart lemon and sweet raspberries is a classic flavor combination that is sure to please. The crumbly topping adds a nice crunch to the bars, making them a perfect treat for any occasion.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small cubes
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup raspberry jam
– 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
– 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or two knives until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and vanilla extract.
5. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
6. Press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together the raspberry jam, lemon juice, and brown sugar.
8. Remove the pan from the oven and spread the raspberry mixture over the crust.
9. Sprinkle the oats over the raspberry mixture.
10. Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown.
11. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 8g
– Sodium: 150mg
– Carbohydrates: 30g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 3g