Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
These Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars are a delicious combination of sweet and tart flavors. The creamy cheesecake layer is topped with a layer of tart apples and a layer of gooey caramel. The perfect dessert for any occasion!
– 1 package (14.3 ounces) shortbread cookies
– 1/2 cup butter, melted
– 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 cups peeled and diced apples
– 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place the shortbread cookies in a food processor and process until finely ground.
3. Add the melted butter and process until combined.
4. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking pan.
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
7. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
8. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the shortbread crust.
9. Top with the diced apples.
10. Drizzle the caramel topping over the apples.
11. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set.
12. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 16g
– Cholesterol: 55mg
– Sodium: 200mg
– Carbohydrates: 24g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 3g