Chocolate Covered Dates
Chocolate Covered Dates are a delicious and easy-to-make snack. This recipe requires only a few ingredients and can be made in under 10 minutes. Enjoy this sweet treat as a snack or dessert!
– 12 pitted dates
– 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
3. Microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30-second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until the chocolate is completely melted.
4. Dip each date into the melted chocolate, making sure to coat it completely.
5. Place the chocolate-covered dates onto the parchment paper.
6. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
– Calories: 80
– Fat: 3g
– Carbohydrates: 13g
– Protein: 1g