5 Ingredient Beef Enchiladas
These 5 Ingredient Beef Enchiladas are a delicious and easy-to-make Mexican dish that is sure to please the whole family. With just 5 ingredients and a few simple steps, you can have a delicious dinner on the table in no time.
– 1 lb ground beef
– 1 (10 oz) can enchilada sauce
– 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
– 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
– 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until browned and cooked through. Drain fat.
3. Add enchilada sauce and diced green chiles to the skillet and stir to combine.
4. Place a spoonful of the beef mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with a sprinkle of cheese. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam-side down in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
5. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve with your favorite toppings.
– Calories: 441
– Fat: 20g
– Carbohydrates: 33g
– Protein: 28g
– Sodium: 890mg