25 Cheap Meals to Make When You Are Broke
Cooking on a budget doesn’t have to be boring or difficult. With a few simple ingredients, you can make delicious and nutritious meals that won’t break the bank. Here are 25 cheap meals to make when you are broke.
* 2 cans of black beans
* 1 can of corn
* 1 onion
* 1 bell pepper
* 1 jalapeno pepper
* 1 tablespoon of olive oil
* 1 teaspoon of cumin
* 1 teaspoon of chili powder
* 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the jalapeno pepper and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Add the black beans, corn, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
5. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve with your favorite toppings.
* Calories: 250
* Fat: 5g
* Carbohydrates: 40g
* Protein: 10g
* Fiber: 8g