Million Dollar Baked Pork Chops
This Million Dollar Baked Pork Chops recipe is a delicious and easy way to make a meal that is sure to please the whole family. The pork chops are coated in a flavorful combination of spices and herbs, then baked until they are tender and juicy. The result is a dish that is sure to be a hit with everyone.
– 4 pork chops
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon dried basil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place pork chops in a baking dish.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the pork chops and rub it in to coat.
4. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper.
5. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the pork chops and rub it in to coat.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 14g
– Carbohydrates: 1g
– Protein: 28g