Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake
This Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. It is a creamy and cheesy pasta bake that is full of flavor and is sure to be a hit.
– 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
– 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
– 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
– 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
– 1 cup sour cream
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup milk
– 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the cooked pasta, chicken, cream of chicken soup, ranch dressing mix, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and milk.
4. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
– Calories: 545
– Total Fat: 24.3g
– Cholesterol: 86mg
– Sodium: 1245mg
– Total Carbohydrates: 48.3g
– Protein: 28.3g