75 Dinners to Make for Your Picky Eater
These 75 dinners are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. From classic comfort foods to creative twists on old favorites, these recipes are sure to become family favorites.
* 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
* 1 cup cooked rice
* 1/2 cup frozen peas
* 1/2 cup shredded cheese
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 cups chicken broth
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, rice, peas, and cheese.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
4. Add flour and stir until combined.
5. Slowly add chicken broth, stirring constantly.
6. Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
7. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Pour sauce over chicken mixture and stir to combine.
9. Transfer to a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
10. Bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 19g
* Carbohydrates: 33g
* Protein: 28g
* Sodium: 590mg
* Fiber: 2g