Perfect Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
This Perfect Chewy Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe is the perfect combination of soft and chewy with a hint of cinnamon. It’s a classic cookie that everyone loves and is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
– 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
– 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon.
7. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
8. Place the balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
9. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
10. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Sodium: 95mg
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Protein: 1g