These Funfetti Cookies are a delicious and colorful treat that are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face. They are easy to make and require only a few simple ingredients. Enjoy these cookies as a snack or dessert, or even as a special treat for a birthday party.
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 cups rainbow sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture and beat until just combined.
6. Stir in the rainbow sprinkles.
7. Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
9. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Sodium: 140mg
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Protein: 2g