Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect combination of chewy and crunchy. The combination of brown sugar and white sugar gives them a unique flavor, and the addition of chocolate chips makes them irresistible. Enjoy these cookies with a glass of cold milk or a cup of hot coffee.
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 large eggs
– 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating until just combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
– Calories: 150
– Total Fat: 8g
– Saturated Fat: 5g
– Cholesterol: 25mg
– Sodium: 125mg
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 2g