25 Unique Cookie Recipes
Cookies are a classic treat that can be enjoyed by everyone. Whether you’re looking for a classic chocolate chip cookie or something a little more unique, these 25 cookie recipes are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. From oatmeal cookies to peanut butter cookies, these recipes are sure to please.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup white sugar
– 1 cup packed brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
4. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
5. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown.
8. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 170
– Total Fat: 8g
– Saturated Fat: 5g
– Cholesterol: 25mg
– Sodium: 125mg
– Total Carbohydrates: 22g
– Dietary Fiber: 1g
– Sugars: 14g
– Protein: 2g