Creamsicle Orange Cookies
These Creamsicle Orange Cookies are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that will bring a smile to everyone’s face. The combination of orange and vanilla flavors creates a unique and delightful cookie that is sure to be a hit. The cookies are soft and chewy, with a hint of orange zest that adds a nice citrusy flavor. Enjoy these cookies with a glass of cold milk or a cup of hot tea.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and orange zest.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and orange-flavored chips.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving size: 1 cookie