The BEST Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
This snickerdoodle cookie recipe is the best you’ll ever try! It’s soft and chewy on the inside, with a slightly crunchy exterior. The cinnamon-sugar coating gives it a sweet and spicy flavor that will have you coming back for more. Plus, it’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
– 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and 2 tablespoons sugar.
7. Roll the cookie dough into 1-inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
8. Place the cookie dough balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Sodium: 90mg
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Protein: 2g