Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake is a decadent dessert that is sure to please. The combination of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter is a classic flavor combination that is sure to be a hit. The cake is moist and gooey on the inside, with a crunchy crust on the outside. It’s the perfect way to end a meal.
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 6-inch round cake pan with butter.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter until combined.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
4. Add the melted chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and stir until combined.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
6. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 24g
– Carbohydrates: 46g
– Protein: 9g
– Sodium: 181mg