No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars – Sugar Apron
These No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that is perfect for any occasion. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these bars in no time. They are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without having to turn on the oven.
* 2 cups quick-cooking oats
* 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
* 1/2 cup honey
* 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract and stir until combined.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the oats and chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
4. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
5. Pour the oat mixture into the pan and spread evenly.
6. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.
7. Cut into bars and enjoy!
* Calories: 200
* Fat: 9g
* Carbohydrates: 25g
* Protein: 5g