Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
These classic peanut butter cookies are a delicious treat that are sure to please. They are easy to make and require only a few simple ingredients. Enjoy them with a glass of cold milk or a cup of hot tea.
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1 cup white sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the egg and baking soda until well blended.
4. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 95
– Fat: 5.2g
– Cholesterol: 8mg
– Sodium: 79mg
– Carbohydrates: 10.2g
– Protein: 2.5g