Raspberry Crumble Cookies
These Raspberry Crumble Cookies are a delicious combination of sweet and tart flavors. The raspberry jam and crumble topping make these cookies a perfect treat for any occasion.
– 1 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup raspberry jam
– 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add vanilla extract and eggs and mix until combined.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Make an indentation in the center of each cookie with your thumb.
8. Fill each indentation with 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry jam.
9. In a small bowl, mix together walnuts and oats.
10. Sprinkle the walnut-oat mixture over the top of each cookie.
11. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
12. Allow the cookies to cool before serving.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Sodium: 80mg
– Carbohydrates: 17g
– Protein: 2g