The Best Vanilla Sugar Cookies Recipe
This recipe for vanilla sugar cookies is sure to be a hit with everyone! The cookies are soft and chewy, with a hint of vanilla flavor. They are perfect for any occasion, from a family gathering to a holiday party.
– 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
8. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Sodium: 140mg
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Protein: 2g