Best Ever Peanut Butter Cookies
These Best Ever Peanut Butter Cookies are a classic favorite that are sure to please everyone. They are soft and chewy, with a delicious peanut butter flavor. They are easy to make and require only a few simple ingredients. Enjoy these cookies as a snack or dessert, or give them as a gift.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and baking soda until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving size: 1 cookie