50 Classic Cookie Recipes Grandma Knew By Heart
These 50 classic cookie recipes are sure to bring back fond memories of Grandma’s kitchen. From classic chocolate chip cookies to oatmeal raisin, these recipes are sure to please everyone. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy treat or something a bit more special, these recipes are sure to satisfy.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup white sugar
– 1 cup packed brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
– 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
5. Gradually stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just blended.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts (if desired).
7. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted.
9. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 200
– Total Fat: 10g
– Saturated Fat: 6g
– Cholesterol: 30mg
– Sodium: 120mg
– Total Carbohydrates: 25g
– Dietary Fiber: 1g
– Sugars: 15g
– Protein: 2g