Apple Crisp Cheesecake – Inside BruCrew Life
This Apple Crisp Cheesecake is a delicious combination of two classic desserts – cheesecake and apple crisp. The creamy cheesecake layer is topped with a crunchy oat and brown sugar topping, and the whole thing is finished off with a drizzle of caramel sauce. It’s the perfect dessert for any occasion!
– 1 package (14.4 ounces) shortbread cookies
– 1/2 cup butter, melted
– 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 2 cups peeled and diced apples
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 cup oats
– 1/4 cup butter, melted
– 1/4 cup caramel sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the shortbread cookies in a food processor and pulse until they are finely crushed.
3. Add the melted butter and pulse until combined.
4. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
5. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
6. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
7. Pour the mixture over the crust.
8. In a medium bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, oats, and melted butter.
9. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the cheesecake.
10. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the center is set.
11. Let cool completely before removing from the pan.
12. Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 28g
– Saturated Fat: 16g
– Cholesterol: 97mg
– Sodium: 437mg
– Carbohydrates: 41g
– Fiber: 2g
– Sugar: 28g
– Protein: 5g