These Cheesecake Tacos are a delicious and unique twist on a classic dessert. The crunchy taco shells are filled with a creamy cheesecake filling and topped with fresh fruit and a drizzle of chocolate sauce. They are sure to be a hit with everyone!
– 8 taco shells
– 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
– Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place taco shells on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Slowly add in heavy cream and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
5. Spoon cheesecake mixture into taco shells and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool.
7. Top with fresh fruit and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 16g
– Carbohydrates: 22g
– Protein: 4g