Mango Chicken Curry
This Mango Chicken Curry is a delicious and flavorful dish that is sure to please. The combination of sweet mango and savory spices creates a unique and delicious flavor. The dish is easy to make and can be served with rice or naan.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger, cumin, coriander, turmeric, garam masala, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk, and mango puree. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cilantro and serve over rice or with naan.
Serving size: 1/6 of recipe