Parmesan Crusted Chicken
This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a delicious and easy to make dish that is sure to please the whole family. The combination of the Parmesan cheese and the breadcrumbs creates a crunchy and flavorful coating for the chicken. Serve with a side of vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
4. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese mixture over the chicken breasts.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and the Parmesan cheese is golden brown.
6. Serve with a side of vegetables or a salad.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 17.3g
– Carbohydrates: 16.2g
– Protein: 51.2g