Cheesy Taco Pasta
This cheesy taco pasta is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that is sure to please the whole family. It combines the flavors of tacos with the comfort of pasta for a unique and flavorful dish. The best part is that it only takes about 30 minutes to make, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (16 ounce) package of elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef until it is no longer pink. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add the taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, and diced green chiles to the skillet and stir to combine. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the elbow macaroni and cook according to package instructions.
- Drain the macaroni and add it to the skillet with the beef mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add the shredded cheese and sour cream to the skillet and stir until the cheese is melted and everything is combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the cheesy taco pasta warm.
Serving size: 1/4 of the recipe