The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever
This recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone! It’s the perfect combination of chewy and crunchy, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. Plus, it’s easy to make and requires minimal ingredients. Enjoy!
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 large eggs
– 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
– Calories: 170
– Total Fat: 8g
– Saturated Fat: 5g
– Cholesterol: 25mg
– Sodium: 135mg
– Carbohydrates: 22g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 2g