The Best No Bake Cookies
These no bake cookies are the perfect treat for when you don’t have time to bake. They are easy to make and require no baking time. They are also a great way to use up any leftover ingredients you may have in your pantry. The combination of oats, peanut butter, and chocolate make these cookies a delicious and satisfying treat.
– 2 cups quick-cooking oats
– 1/2 cup peanut butter
– 1/2 cup honey
– 1/2 cup cocoa powder
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the peanut butter, honey, and cocoa powder and stir until combined.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the oats and vanilla extract.
4. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
– Calories: 150
– Fat: 8g
– Carbohydrates: 17g
– Protein: 4g