Do Not Grease Cooky Sheets
This recipe is for a classic chocolate chip cookie that does not require greasing the cookie sheets. The cookies are soft and chewy with a slightly crisp edge. Enjoy them with a glass of cold milk or a cup of hot coffee.
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 large eggs
– 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
8. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
– Calories: 160
– Total Fat: 8g
– Saturated Fat: 5g
– Cholesterol: 25mg
– Sodium: 135mg
– Carbohydrates: 20g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 2g