This recipe for Beef Enchiladas is a delicious and easy-to-make Mexican dish. It is made with ground beef, enchilada sauce, and cheese, all wrapped in a soft tortilla. It is a great meal for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
– 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
– 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
– 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef until it is no longer pink. Drain off any excess fat.
3. Add the enchilada sauce, green chiles, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and cumin to the skillet. Stir to combine.
4. Place about 1/3 cup of the beef mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with about 2 tablespoons of cheese.
5. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam-side down in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
6. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 19.3g
– Carbohydrates: 33.2g
– Protein: 28.2g
– Cholesterol: 73mg
– Sodium: 890mg