10 Quick & Easy Weeknight Dinners On A Budget
Weeknight dinners don’t have to be expensive or time-consuming. Here are 10 quick and easy weeknight dinners that are budget-friendly and delicious.
* 2 cups cooked quinoa
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 onion, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 red bell pepper, diced
* 1 cup frozen corn
* 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the bell pepper and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
4. Add the corn, black beans, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add the cooked quinoa and stir to combine.
6. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro.
8. Serve warm.
* Calories: 250
* Fat: 7g
* Carbohydrates: 37g
* Protein: 9g
* Fiber: 8g