French Onion Chicken Bake
This French Onion Chicken Bake is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. It is made with chicken breasts, french onion soup, and a variety of seasonings, and is topped with melted cheese and crunchy french fried onions. This dish is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party or family gathering.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed French onion soup
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup french fried onions
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the French onion soup, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, paprika, and black pepper.
4. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken breasts.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and french fried onions.
7. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 17g
– Carbohydrates: 16g
– Protein: 48g
– Sodium: 890mg