15 Plants To Grow That Will Lower Your Chicken Feed Bill
Growing your own plants to feed your chickens is a great way to save money on feed bills. Here is a list of 15 plants that are easy to grow and will help you save money on chicken feed.
1. Plant the seeds in a sunny area of your garden.
2. Water the seeds regularly and keep the soil moist.
3. When the plants are about 6 inches tall, they are ready to be harvested.
4. Cut the plants at the base and feed them to your chickens.
* High in protein
* Rich in vitamins and minerals
* Low in fat and carbohydrates