Oven Roasted Five Spice Peking Chicken
This Oven Roasted Five Spice Peking Chicken is a delicious and easy to make dish that is sure to please. The combination of five spices and the oven roasting method creates a flavorful and juicy chicken that is perfect for any occasion.
* 2 lbs. chicken thighs
* 2 tablespoons five spice powder
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 2 tablespoons sesame oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together five spice powder, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.
3. Place chicken thighs in a large baking dish and pour the five spice mixture over the chicken.
4. Drizzle vegetable oil over the chicken and use your hands to rub the mixture into the chicken.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve hot.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 28g
* Carbohydrates: 11g
* Protein: 35g
* Sodium: 890mg