Sticky Sesame Chicken
This Sticky Sesame Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please the whole family. The combination of sweet and savory flavors, along with the crunchy sesame seeds, make this dish a winner. Serve it with steamed rice and vegetables for a complete meal.
– 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
– 1/4 cup soy sauce
– 1/4 cup honey
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
3. Add chicken thighs to the bowl and toss to coat.
4. Place chicken thighs in a single layer on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Serve with steamed rice and vegetables.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 18.3g
– Carbohydrates: 24.3g
– Protein: 43.2g
– Sodium: 890mg