Caramel Cream Pie
This Caramel Cream Pie is a delicious and decadent dessert that is sure to please. It has a creamy custard filling, a crunchy graham cracker crust, and a sweet caramel topping. It’s the perfect way to end a meal.
* 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
* 2 cups heavy cream
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup cornstarch
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 4 egg yolks
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup caramel sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place graham cracker crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. In a medium saucepan, whisk together cream, sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
4. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolks.
6. Slowly add a small amount of the hot cream mixture to the egg yolks, whisking constantly.
7. Add the egg yolk mixture back to the saucepan and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
8. Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla extract.
9. Pour custard into the prepared graham cracker crust.
10. Bake for 15 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
12. Spread caramel sauce over the top of the cooled custard.
13. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 28g
* Saturated Fat: 17g
* Cholesterol: 166mg
* Sodium: 437mg
* Carbohydrates: 41g
* Fiber: 1g
* Sugar: 28g
* Protein: 5g