Baked Lemon Chicken | Gimme Some Oven
This Baked Lemon Chicken is a simple and delicious dinner that comes together in just 30 minutes. The chicken is marinated in a flavorful lemon-garlic marinade, then baked until it’s golden and juicy. Serve it with your favorite sides for a complete meal.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Place chicken breasts in a large baking dish. Pour marinade over the chicken, and use your hands to rub it all over the chicken.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
5. Serve warm with your favorite sides.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 10g
– Carbohydrates: 2g
– Protein: 36g