Dairy-Free Mango Ice Cream
This delicious dairy-free mango ice cream is a great way to cool off on a hot summer day. It’s made with just a few simple ingredients and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
* 2 ripe mangos, peeled and diced
* 1/2 cup coconut milk
* 1/4 cup honey
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place the diced mango in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add the coconut milk, honey, and vanilla extract and blend until combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
4. Once frozen, scoop the ice cream into bowls and enjoy!
* Calories: 140
* Fat: 4g
* Carbohydrates: 28g
* Protein: 1g