No Bake Chocolate Tart
This No Bake Chocolate Tart is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is sure to please any chocolate lover. With a creamy chocolate filling and a crunchy graham cracker crust, this tart is a decadent treat that can be enjoyed any time of year.
* 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
* 1/4 cup melted butter
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Press the mixture into a 9-inch tart pan.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool.
6. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream until it just begins to simmer.
7. Remove from heat and add the chocolate chips.
8. Stir until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
9. Add the vanilla extract and stir to combine.
10. Pour the chocolate mixture into the cooled tart shell.
11. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
* Calories: 250
* Fat: 15g
* Carbohydrates: 28g
* Protein: 2g
* Sodium: 150mg