Sticky Sesame Cauliflower
This Sticky Sesame Cauliflower is a delicious vegan dish that is sure to please. It is made with a flavorful marinade of sesame oil, garlic, and ginger, and is then roasted until it is golden and crispy. The result is a delicious and healthy side dish that is sure to be a hit at any dinner table.
– 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
– 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower florets, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, and rice vinegar. Mix until the cauliflower is evenly coated.
3. Spread the cauliflower onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden and crispy.
5. Serve warm and enjoy!
– Calories: 120
– Fat: 6g
– Carbohydrates: 14g
– Protein: 3g
– Sodium: 300mg