30 Easy Recipes for College Students
Cooking for yourself in college can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. With these 30 easy recipes, you can whip up delicious meals in no time. From breakfast to dinner, these recipes are sure to satisfy your cravings and keep you energized throughout the day.
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup of salsa
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 4-6 whole wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, black beans, bell pepper, onion, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Spread the quinoa mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, and cilantro. Mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Lay out the tortillas and spread the quinoa mixture onto each one. Top with the cheese mixture.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 burrito