Easy Creamy Vegan Broccoli Pasta
This easy creamy vegan broccoli pasta is a delicious and nutritious meal that can be made in under 30 minutes. It is a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables and is sure to please the whole family.
– 1/2 pound of pasta of your choice
– 2 cups of broccoli florets
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1/2 cup of vegan cream cheese
– 1/4 cup of vegan parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
3. Add the broccoli florets to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Drain the pasta and broccoli and set aside.
5. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
6. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
7. Add the cooked pasta and broccoli to the skillet and stir to combine.
8. Add the vegan cream cheese and vegan parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is coated.
9. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
10. Serve and enjoy!
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 17g
– Carbohydrates: 57g
– Protein: 11g
– Fiber: 5g