One Week $50 Aldi Meal Plan
This meal plan is designed to feed a family of four for one week on a budget of $50. All of the ingredients can be purchased at Aldi, and the meals are easy to prepare and full of flavor.
* 2 lbs ground beef
* 2 cans black beans
* 1 can diced tomatoes
* 1 can corn
* 1 onion
* 1 bell pepper
* 1 package taco seasoning
* 1 package ranch seasoning
* 1 package Italian seasoning
* 1 package macaroni
* 1 package spaghetti
* 1 jar marinara sauce
* 1 package shredded cheese
* 1 loaf of bread
* 1 package of buns
* 1 package of hot dogs
* 1 package of hamburger patties
* 1 package of frozen vegetables
1. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the diced onion and bell pepper to the skillet and cook until the vegetables are softened.
3. Add the black beans, diced tomatoes, and corn to the skillet and stir to combine.
4. Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the mixture and stir to combine.
5. Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions.
7. Drain the macaroni and return it to the pot.
8. Add the ranch seasoning and stir to combine.
9. Add the shredded cheese and stir until the cheese is melted.
10. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
11. Drain the spaghetti and return it to the pot.
12. Add the marinara sauce and Italian seasoning and stir to combine.
13. Grill the hamburger patties and hot dogs.
14. Serve the taco mixture over the macaroni, the spaghetti with marinara sauce, the hamburger patties and hot dogs on buns, and the frozen vegetables.
* Protein: 28g
* Carbohydrates: 64g
* Fat: 24g
* Calories: 576