Keto Orange Teriyaki Pork Medallions
This Keto Orange Teriyaki Pork Medallions recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that is low in carbs and high in flavor. The pork medallions are marinated in a sweet and tangy orange teriyaki sauce and then cooked until they are tender and juicy. The result is a flavorful and satisfying meal that is sure to please.
– 2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into medallions
– 1/4 cup orange juice
– 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
– 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
2. Place the pork medallions in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Remove the pork medallions from the marinade and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the pork medallions to the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
6. Serve the pork medallions with the remaining marinade as a sauce.
– Calories: 300
– Fat: 11g
– Carbohydrates: 8g
– Protein: 37g