Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie
This classic coconut cream pie is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is sure to please. With a creamy coconut filling and a flaky crust, this pie is sure to be a hit at any gathering. The combination of sweet and creamy flavors makes this pie a favorite for all ages.
- 1 9-inch pre-made pie crust
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, salt, and egg yolks until combined.
- Stir in the shredded coconut and sugar until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-made pie crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Serving size: 1 slice (1/8 of the pie)